Suttons Sunflower Seeds, Ms Mars
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 18 seeds
- Planting Season: March-mid June - Flower between July-October
- Ideal for beds and borders - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Naturally dwarf plants with dark foliage and dark purple buds.
- A stunning cut flower!
- Easy to grow and a real favourite with children.
- Flowers like very large daisies with brightly coloured petals.
- Ideal for beds and borders. Attractive to pollinators. Suitable for cutting. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||51-60cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery