Suttons Swiss Chard Seeds, Bright Lights
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 90 seeds
- Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between July-November
- Ideal for beds and borders, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- The most ornamental of swiss chards, ideal for the flower border.
- A nutritious, delicious and ornamental alternative to spinach.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner. (Roots not edible.)
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in vitamins A and C, plus fibre. CULINARY TIPS: Use leaves and stems in salads or steamed/stir-fried.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This fluorescent batten light provides long lasting and economical lighting, and is often used under kitchen cabinets to provide a good light on work surfaces. This light has a white gloss casing. Bulb supplied. Guarantee - 1 year Fixings supplied
This LED bird ornamental light, in 3 assorted designs, is perfect for subtly illuminating the garden at night. The light is solar powered and is supplied with a battery. Great for brightening up beds and borders No mains connection required Assorted colours available. Online orders cannot specify the colour ...