Suttons Tomato Seeds, F1 Brandy Boy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 10 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Beefsteak tomato Brandy Boy captures all the rich flavour of the beloved Brandywine heirloom tomato (long the flavour favourite among heritage tomato enthusiasts)
- A more shapely form, tidier growth habit, improved disease-resistance and bigger, earlier yields.
- Our new hybrid produces loads of large pink fruits up to 14cm (5) across.
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||201-250cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery