Suttons Tomato Seeds, Summer Sensation
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 20 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- A mix of differet size and shaped red tomatoes, gauranteed to brighten any summers day.
- We trial hundreds of new varieties every year in order to make sure only the very best varieties make it into our Range.
- Easy to grow
- Packed with flavour
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||201-250cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 35 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between May-August Ideal for beds and borders - Prefers sun or shade