Suttons Wildlife Sanctuary Seeds, Annual Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 1000 seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun or partial shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Half Hardy Annual
- Popular annual wildflowers with a beautiful array of bright colours
- Attractive to bees and other pollinators
- Good for nectar
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing wild flowers in your garden helps to support biodiversity.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery