Suttons Wildlife Sanctuary Teasel Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 160 seeds
- Planting Season: April-June - Flower between June-September
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Hardy Biennial
- Gives height to the back of borders
- Good for nectar
- Attractive to bees and other pollinators
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing wild flowers in your garden helps to support biodiversity.
|Eventual height & spread||150-200 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 120 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, rockeries, beds & borders - Prefers full sun