Swann One Soundview Indoor Camera
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Monitor the inside of your home and record events with this SwannOne indoor camera, that has 720p high definition video and night vision so it can function as a stand alone security system, or as part of your SwannOne connected home system
- Suitable for day & night indoor use
- Comes with: SwannOne™ SoundView Indoor Camera, ethernet cable 6.5ft / 2m, power adapter, mounting base, security stickers and a quick start guide
- App compatibility: iOS (7.0 or later) & Android (4.2 or later)
- Connects via your home Wi-Fi network
Features and Benefits
- Built-in infrared night vision lets you have a clear picture all the time, so you view live footage through the camera with the SwannOne app
- Combine with the SwannOne™ Smart Hub & other devices in the SwannOne range for a complete & secure smart home (sold separately)
- The SwannOne Camera records content only when it detects motion, so you'll save on energy as well as storage space
- All communications are secured with encryption, ensuring your privacy at all times
- The innovative and flexible mount allows for easy positioning of the camera on a desk, wall or ceiling
- Storage available with a SwannOne service plan (sold separately)
|Primary power supply||Mains|
|Sensing element||Motion sensor|
|Number of LEDs||10|
|Mounting type||Wall mounted|
|Night vision||Infrared LED|
Help & Advice
How to guides
In your home, the electrical current flows along different types of cable and flex. You have to strip these to expose the cores before you can connect them to new terminals. Fitting new plugs is one of the most straightforward electrical jobs, but it's important to make sure you insert the correct fuse for each appliance.
Today's alarm systems are really effective, easy to fit and easily adapted to suit your home. Intercoms and CCTV cameras give you other ways to prevent unwanted intruders.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
The Focus 85 Connect turns any compatible device into a home monitoring system via Hubble for Motorola Monitors app. It offers a motorised pan and tilt function, and a digital zoom function for a closer look at what’s happening. Monitor and receive room temperature alerts with the integrated temperature sensor. ...
Nest Cam helps you stay connected to what matters to you from anywhere. Get alerts if something happens. And watch the action live in super-clear 1080p HD Makes sure that your home is safe by enabling you to check in on your phone or tablet, even when you are out. ...
Piper is a smart home security system with no required monthly fees that you control from your mobile device Suitable for daytime internal use Comes with: 1x Piper Classic Camera, 1 x wall mount, 3 x AA batteries, 1 theft deterrent sticker, 1 x quick start guide, 1 x customer ...
This wireless CCTV Alarm dongle from Yale gives you peace of mind and security at night. It's ideal for controlling your ef-series alarm system and unlocking your yale connected smart lock via the yale cctv app or dvr menu, ideal for helping to increase security around your home. Guarantee - ...