Swann One Video Monitoring Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
The SwannOne Video Monitoring Kit is a smart home security system that you can remotely control from your mobile device via the SwannOne app
- Day & night indoor use
- Comes with: Hub, Key fob, Motion Sensor, 2 Window door sensors and Indoor camera
- Sensors and fobs connect by ZigBee and the camera via your Wi-Fi network
Features and Benefits
When you register with SwannOne, you will have access to the Home Essentials Plan. This entitles you to the following advantages free of charge: Notifcations for 2 users, live video streaming, real-time footage, sound alerts, and a user portal allowing control of your SwannOne system. Expand your needs with the flexible plans available on a Pay as You Go basis, which include adding more users to your system, and enhancing rule capabilities.
- The wireless SwannOne Smart Hub enables control of all your SwannOne devices from your smartphone. Complete with internal battery backup and USB charging ports, the Smart Hub has an in-built microphone to listen out for glass breakage
- The SwannOne Key Fob Remote Control allows you to activate Home, Away & Night modes without the need for a Smartphone
- The SwannOne Motion Sensor detects movement in a surrounding area while the SwannOne Window/Door Sensor is a magnetic two-piece device that helps you monitor the opening and closing of doors and windows. Fitted with 3M Command™ Mounting Strips, they can be easily installed just about anywhere
- The SwannOne SoundView Indoor Camera monitors the inside of your home & records events whenever motion or sounds of interest are detected and notifies you on your Smartphone
- Expand your system with the wide range of SwannOne accessories (sold separately)
|Type||Video monitoring kit|
|Primary power supply||Mains & battery|
|Sensing element||Motion sensor|
|Number of LEDs||10|
|Night vision||Infrared LED|
Help & Advice
How to guides
In your home, the electrical current flows along different types of cable and flex. You have to strip these to expose the cores before you can connect them to new terminals. Fitting new plugs is one of the most straightforward electrical jobs, but it's important to make sure you insert the correct fuse for each appliance.
Today's alarm systems are really effective, easy to fit and easily adapted to suit your home. Intercoms and CCTV cameras give you other ways to prevent unwanted intruders.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Guarantee - 2 years Comes with - 1x siren, 1x PIR motion detector, 1x door or window contact, 1x control panel, fixing pack & batteries Fitting instructions - Easy to fit. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units System capability - This alarm kit is ...
This car winter care kit is suitable for all winter car care activities. The 4 piece winter car care kit including: Powerful De-Icer effective to -50°C will defrost door locks and glass. Ultimate Screenwash effective at temperatures of up to -45°C, an ice scraper & a Hi-Tech Interior Microfibre to ...
Specifically made for preventing wind and rain coming under the door and preventing heat loss Suitable for inward and outward opening doors with gap size 20-24mm Guarantee 4 years Fixings included
This 2 camera day and night CCTV kit is suitable for day and night viewing and recording in your home and garden. Accessories included - 1x DVR unit, 2x 720p cameras, 2x 18 m length of BNC cable with fittings already connected, 1x power adaptor, 1x HDMI cable, 1x Ethernet ...