Swarfega Brick & Masonry Cleaner, 5000 ml
£1.60 per L
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Specialist, concentrated chemical for cleaning brick and masonry work.
- Use regularly for best results
- Size: 5 L
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for use on brick, masonry, stone and tools
- Removes unsightly mortar / cement splashes and marks from brickwork
- Can be easily rinsed with water leaving surfaces clean
- Can be pre-diluted into a bucket and applied with mop or brush
- Always read the instructions and packaging thoroughly before use
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Effectively removes lime scale, soap scum, rust and dirt. Always test on inconspicuous area before use to ensure compatibility with surface. Spray directly on to area to be cleaned. Hold at least 20cm away from the surface. Wipe and Rinse with water Size: 750 ml
Geocel Ecochem Patio & Paving Cleaner revitalizes bricks & patios removing moderate amounts of cement residue & limescale For cleaning tiled walls, floors and concrete Fast acting and powerful Contains no hydrochloric acid or other harmful solvents Safe to use and store Wash off should not harm ...
A freshly scented, concentrated and nourishing mopping cleaner with shine restorer, developed specially for regular cleaning of all types of artificial flooring such as vinyl, linoleum, marmoleum, pvc and resin floors. Weekly use recommended to prevent a severe build up of dirt that can be difficult to remove ...