Terma DT IR Daily Infrared Remote Controller
[This is a block of tabs..]
- 2x AAA batteries
- Not suitable for underfloor heating. Compatible with KTX and ONE - TERMA heating elements
Features and Benefits
- Room temperature regulator with a built-in IR transmitter for wireless communication with selected Terma heating elements.
- Light and portable, battery-operated, widens the heater’s functions by adding room temperature control and automatic 24hr operation management.
- Cooperates with infrared enabled Terma heating elements via infared (no wiring required). Single DTIR can cooperate with several heaters in the same room with a choice of IR communication channels
- Current and set temperature display - Precise temperature regulation every 0.5°C and calibration of electronic temperature sensor
- 24HR TIMER function (96 programmable time zones), DRYER function, ECO mode, heating/no heating signalization and antifreeze protection
|Primary power supply||Battery powered|
|Number of batteries||2|
|Battery backup||No battery backup|
|Number of preset programmes||1|
|Override facility||Override facility|
|Holiday mode||No holiday mode|
|Boost function||Boost function|
|Automatic BST/GMT time change||Automatic BST/GMT time change|
|Minimum temperature range||0°C|
|Maximum temperature range||40°C|
|Straight line transmitter range||12m|
|Fits backplate||Industry standard|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
Our BTU (British Thermal Units) calculator will help you to work out the heat requirement for your room, and recommend the number of radiators you will need to comfortably heat it.
What is a BTU?
A British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measure of heat output from a radiator. Depending on the size of your room, the number and type of windows and what the room is used for, you'll need more or less heat. If you have a higher BTU requirement, it might be better to use more than one radiator to deliver the heat you'll need to a room. The total BTU output of several smaller radiators may meet your needs.
How do I choose the right radiator?
The BTU value of all our radiators is clearly labelled in-store and online, helping you find those which suit your requirements.
Step 4: View your results
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Plumbing comes with a whole catalogue of specialist tools. If you're going to do the job, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
ECO Button for energy saving - ECO button provides timed temperature setback to reduce energy demand System Control - heating and cooling functions from 5°C to 35°C Precise Temperature Control - typically accurate to within 0.5°C for maximum comfort Energy Efficient - uses TPI (Time Proportional & Integral) ...
The evohome is a sophisticated heating system that ensures you can create and individually control up to 12 heating zones in domestic properties. evohome will also control domestic hot water.