Thistle Undercoat Plaster 7.5kg
£1.01 per KG
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Undercoat plaster to prepare walls for skim finishing with Thistle Finishing Plaster
- Ideal for use on concrete, bricks, blocks and plasterboard
- Apply by hand
Features and Benefits
- Dries to a gritty finish – provides a perfect key for Thistle Finishing Plaster
- Convenient bag size - reduces wastage, ideal for smaller projects
- Use on brick, block, concrete and plasterboard - a versatile product for a variety of surfaces
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Apply this cove primer from the Artex Easifix range to interior coving, using a brush, to prepare the surface for painting. It takes 2-4 hours, depending on atmospheric conditio ns to dry and will cover 12 m² per litre on average. Guarantee - 1 year
For use as a carrier for render/plaster where there is an insufficient key, support and/or risk of cracking Use with undercoat plaster or render Designed for interior applications with gypsum based undercoat plasters or cement based render
This 2500g wall & floor grout is use with underfloor heating & timber floors on for ceramic tiles, concrete, natural stone, plaster, plasterboard, porcelain & timber. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry. Each pack covers up to 8 m² on average. Guarantee - 1 year Resistance - ...