Traditional Scalloped Paving Edging Grey, (L)600mm (H)150mm (T)50mm
£0.12 per M
- Can be used to border plant beds or pathways.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Questions about any of our paving range? Call our paving experts on 0333 400 1120. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 18:00. Calls charged at standard national rate.
- Constructed from reconstitued cement
- Scalloped edging is an easy way of finishing off a contemporary garden in style. Available in three colours, scalloped edging is the perfect accompaniment to many of our modern garden landscaping products - see more at: http://www.aggregate.com/bradstone/our-products/garden/garden-edging/scalloped/#sthash.PitAQQyc.dpuf
- To be fitted vertically along the edge of paving stones or borders
- Double sided
Help & Advice
- 00 Total area to cover in m2
- 00 No of slabs required
The number of slabs includes a 10% wastage allowance and is only given as an estimate
How to guides
Concrete is made up of cement, aggregate (particles of stone) and sharp sand. When you mix these ingredients with water, they bind into a solid, hard material. In different proportions, they produce concrete of different strengths for different uses.
It's important to get the proportions right. If there's too much aggregate, you'll struggle to get a satisfactory finish. And too much sand will make the mix weak, so that the finished surface could be damaged by the elements.
Concrete begins to harden after about two hours, and then becomes unworkable. But it doesn't become really strong for several days, and continues to harden as long as there's some moisture in it.
A patio designed as a sitting or dining area is a great way to make your outside space more enjoyable. Perfect for family barbecues, or as a sunny spot to relax on a warm summer days. You can create one with concrete slabs, paving blocks or reclaimed stone.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed