U-Can Render Repair Mortar 5kg Tub
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Special care is required in the use, handling and storage of this product. See label for more information
- Sets in approximately 24 hours
Features and Benefits
- The quick and easy way to repair & smooth rendered walls
- Contains 2 x 2.5kg bags of extra adhesive mortar
- Just add water and mix in the tub
- Leaves no mess and no clean up!
- Coverage- Renders 15 standard bricks at 10mm thick or fills a brick sized hole
|Material||Portland cement and high quality aggregates and additives|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Chemical care||Keep out of reach of children|
|Other supplier data|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Easifix exterior render repair kit, restores exterior rendered walls to create a perfect finish. Contents: Kit contains filling knife, gloves, mixing tool and step-by-step instructions Bonds strongly to existing render
Render repair mortar is a convenient method of carrying out render repairs to small areas of damaged render. Each 5kg tub will produce enough render to cover 15 standard bricks to a depth of 10mm or fill a brick size hole. Easy to use, conveniently packaged mortar, add water and ...
CEMPAK wet mix patch repair concrete, repair of holes, breaks, cracks and other imperfections in all mortar beds. 100% fully prepared for use straight from the tub. Requires no mixing, just pop open the tub and load up your trowel Sets in approximately 240 minute