Urban Wooden Garden Arch Heritage Blue
[This is a block of tabs..]
- It can be used as a standalone structure or be secured into the ground
- Pressure treated
- 10 year Guarantee. Planed and pressure treated to provide protection from wood rot
Features and Benefits
- Available in our pre painted colour range.
- The unique colours not only lend stunning aesthetics but help prolong the longevity of the timber, with up to 5 years added protection against UVA.
- Compliments any garden space
- The timber is planed and pressure treated to help protect this arch from the elements
- You don't need to affix the Urban Wooden Garden Arch into the ground it will stand alone if warranted
|Colour description||Heritage blue|
|Surface finish||Planed finish|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A pergola is basically an open roof, set on posts or columns. They are great for encouraging trailing plants such as wisteria or honeysuckle to spread up and over them and providing welcome shade in a sunny patch.
Pergolas can be placed at the entrance to your garden, over a pathway, against a wall to shade a seating area or are ideal for framing an ornament.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery