Varilight Transformer 11.5V 105W
[This is a block of tabs..]
This transformer has a 11.5V power output It is ideal for use with light linking systems, and it comes with 2x input terminals. For your safety it has overvoltage category ii. power factor 0.99.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - 2x input terminals
- How to use - Use this Varilight 105W transformer to change mains voltage to enable use with 11.5V a.c fittings, including 12V a.c. LEDs.
Features and Benefits
- Soft start gently brings lights up to full brightness when you switch on to extend lamp life
- Applicable safety standards EN 61347-1, EN 61347-2-1, EN 61547, EN 55015, EN 61000-3-2, EN 60598
- Suitable for use with 11.5V light fittings
- Ensure the total wattage of the bulbs you are intending to power from the transformer does not exceed the maximum rating of this transformer. There is no minimum rating for this transformer.
- To calculate the total load for dimming, add the wattages of all the transformers you are intending to dim and choose a dimmer with a rating to suit. For optimum compatibility choose Varilight dimmers
|Protection||Overvoltage category II. Power factor 0.99|
|Soft start||Soft start|
|Standard||EN 61347-1, EN 61347-2-1, EN 61547, EN 55015, EN 61000-3-2, EN 60598|
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Low profile profile dimmer switch with gloss jet black finish and silver insert. 2 gang internal switch, ideal for controlling 2 circuits. 2 way switches make it possible to control the same light from 2 locations. Suitable for Internal use Switch type - Push on/off with rotary dimming Suitable for ...
Dimmer switch with white finish. 2 gang internal switch, ideal for controlling 2 circuits. 2 way switches make it possible to control the same light from 2 locations. Suitable for Internal use Switch type - Push on/off Suitable for mains / low voltage lighting. Not suitable for wirewound transformers & ...