Varta Rechargeable 9V Battery 200Mah
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Varta NI-MH PP3 battery is ideal For devices such as walkie talkies, testing equipment and microphones.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Battery type - Ni-MH
- Chemical care - Insert correctly. Do not charge. Do not disassemble. Do not dispose of in fire. Do not short circuit
Features and Benefits
- These batteries have been pre-charged, meaning they are ready to use straight out of the pack
- They have a long service life due to having a low self-discharge rate
- Can retain up to 75% capacity after 12 months of storage
- Compatible with all standard chargers and devices
Help & Advice
How to guides
Buying new appliances, tools or gadgets is exciting – but knowing what to do with old items can be a bit of a headache. Not only do they take up space at home, they can contain materials that may be harmful if not disposed of correctly.
Fortunately, unwanted electricals can often be re-used (if they still work), and if not, can be recycled.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 18V Li-ion battery from Makita is compatible with Makita 18V LXT units with a star imprinted in the base of the machine, or a yellow base plate. With an amp rating of 4Ah, it gives you more 'fuel in the tank' for greater run time and performance. Guarantee - ...