Wagner Flexio Paint Sprayer W690
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This powerful corded Wagner Flexio paint sprayer is ideal for painting walls, ceilings, wood and metal including windows, fences, decking, furniture, doors and skirting. It comes with a 3.5m cable, and 3 spray patterns.
- Guarantee - 3 years
Features and Benefits
The WAGNER Universal paint sprayer W 690 Flexio includes a wood & metal and a wall & ceiling paint attachment. The sprayer is driven by an X-Boost high powered turbine for rapid paint application with extra-fine atomisation. The spray jet width is fully adjustable for either narrow or wide depending on the object to be painted. It comes with a 3.5m hose for easy manoeuvrability
- Universal floor standing paint sprayer for wood, metal, wall and ceiling paints including; emulsion, matt, silk, vinyl, gloss, satin, undercoat, stain, varnish, wood preservatives and many more
- High powered X-BOOST turbine for rapid paint application and extra-fine atomisation for a perfect finish
- Nozzle with 3 spray settings horizontal, vertical or round for detailed work
- Adjustable spray jet width either narrow or wide depending on the object to be painted
- Fully adjustable paint volume for ultimate control based on the size of the object being sprayed and your working speed
- 3 year guarantee + 1 extra year on registeration
|Power settings||Adjustable air speed|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery