Wago Installer Box, Pack of 240
[This is a block of tabs..]
Contains 240 push wire and cage clamp connectors from the Wago 222,224 and 773 series
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with - 100x lever connectors (40x 222-412 (2-way), 40x 222-413 (3-way), 20x 222-415 (5-way)); 100x push-wire connectors (40x 773-102 (2-way), 40x 773-104 (4-way), 10x 773-106 (6-way), 10x 773-108 (8-way)); 40x lighting connectors (20x 224-101 (2-way) and 20x 224-112 (3-way))
Features and Benefits
- Refillable and reusable box with vibration proof conductors
- 222 series lever connector: 32A. 400V. 0.08-2.5mm² solid and stranded (7 strand) conductor. 0.08-4mm² fine stranded (flexible). Strip length 9-10mm. Max. service temp. 85°C
- 773 series push wire connector: 24A. 400V. 0.75-2.5mm² solid and 1.5-2.5mm² stranded (7 strands). Strip length 12mm. Max. service temp. 105°C
- 224 series lighting connector: 24A. 400V. Installation side: 1-2.5mm² solid. Lighting side: 0.5-2.5mm² solid or fine stranded (flexible). Strip length 9-11mm. Max. service temp. 105°C
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery