Weedol Rootkill Plus Ready to Use Weed Killer 3L
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Pre-diluted and ready-to-use, allowing target treatment to kill the roots of weeds, including tough perennials and grasses such as docks, stinging nettles, thistles, couch grass, dandelions and creeping buttercups
- For best results use between April and November
- Ready to use, simply spray onto the plants for convenient and easy application
- 24 hours
- Coverage=87 m²
Features and Benefits
- Pre-diluted systemic weedkiller in convenient, easy to use hand sprayer bottle targets the roots to help prevent regrowth
- Fast-acting visible results within just 24 hours
- Degrades in the soil to allow re-planting between 1 and 7 days after application
- Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
- Gravel areas, paths, drives and around the base of sheds and greenhouses
- Child and pet friendly after drying
|Environmental information||Degrades into the soil|
|Style||Ready to use|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A good lawn brings all the elements of your garden together and creates a perfect area for relaxation and fun - for children of all sizes. And with just a little effort, it can look lush and green all year round.
The task of looking after garden grass varies with the seasons as well as the weather. There's little to do in winter, but as the weather warms up, it's time to start readying your lawn for the summer ahead. We'll take you through what to do to get the best from your lawn - from tips on how to remove moss and weeds, how and when to feed it and how to mow most effectively to create a lawn that will be the envy of all your friends.
A lawnmower is essential to help keep your lawn looking good all year round. But with so many options to choose from and so much technical talk, finding the right one can be challenging.
That's why we're here to help. We'll take you through the different types of lawnmower available, the power sources on offer and all the features to look out for to make mowing your lawn as easy and simple as possible. So whether you have a small patch of grass or a whole field to take care of, we've got the right lawnmower for you.
Before you begin
A few questions about how you’ll be using your mower can help narrow down your shopping options to find the perfect one.
How large is the lawn?
While smaller spaces are better suited to compact, lightweight mowers, larger gardens need a more durable and robust lawnmower. Greater power is needed to get around these broader lawns quickly and easily. Similarly, there are a number of innovative features that will help make even the toughest mowing job simple so look out for these.
Where will the lawnmower be stored?
Before deciding on the size of your lawnmower, think about both access and storage. Do you need to pass through gates in order to mow your back and front gardens? If so, be sure to measure these in advance of buying to avoid snapping up a model too big to fit through the doors. The same is true of where you'll be storing your lawnmower – make sure you can get it into your shed or garage, as well as having enough space to keep it out of the way.
How close is the lawn to a power source?
A power source close to your lawn gives you more options when it comes to your choice of lawnmower. However, don’t fret if your garden is very large or your lawn away from the power source – we have a wide range of mowers to suit every situation and size of garden.
Let's go through your options.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery