WorkPro 12 Piece Screwdriver Set
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with - PH2x 38 mm, PH1x 100 mm, PH2x 150 mm, PH2x 200 mm, 6x38 mm, 5x100 mm, 6x150 mm, 6x200 mm, T10x 75 mm, T15x 75 mm, T20x 100 mm and T25x 100 mm
- Magnetic tip
Features and Benefits
- Purpose: Variety of home projects and general maintenance projects
- Double colour injected handle for maximum torque
- Magnetized tips improve handling and manipulation of screws
- Chrome vanadium steel shaft with heat treatment
- Clip rail for storage
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Carry case||Plastic rack|
|Number of pieces||12|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery