Ximax Infrared Glass Radiator Black, (H)600 mm (W)1200 mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Discover our stylish range of high quality designer radiators, specially developed to blend in with the interior of your home. A great designer radiator should match the style of interior, whether that be minimal and understated, an ultra-modern contemporary, or a more timeless traditional style. All of our designer radiators have been crafted to a high quality, and many feature state-of-the-art technology.
- 5 years Guarantee
- Fixings supplied
- Valves not included
Features and Benefits
XIMAX infrared heaters use the principle of solar radiation and provide comforting warmth to every room. A specially developed carbon fiber fabric generates directly longwave infrared-C radiation from the consumed energy. This radiation does not need air to transport the heat but permeates it nearly lossless and turns into heat whereever it meets objects, walls and ceilings. These store the heat and release it evenly into the room. Thus the walls are always warm and dry.
- Heats quickly and accurately – without any service and maintenance costs. The walls remain dry and the insulation properties are improved in the long term
- Highest quality components are assembled in order to produce an infrared heater with virtually unlimited lifetime
- Does not require expensive piping, a socket is sufficient. The installation is done with screws to the wall, ceiling or mobile with the optional floor stands
- Promotes a dust and bacteria free air, preventing the unpleasant dry breeze of convection heating
- Thanks to its timeless elegant design, the only 2.5 cm thick panels integrate harmoniously into any living area
|Heat output||2730 Btu|
|Thermostat control||Thermostat control|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Remove and replace radiators that aren’t working properly and, as well as saving you energy, it will ensure that your home is being heated efficiently.
Replacing a new radiator isn’t too difficult a task, but do be sure to follow our instructions to avoid any unnecessary mess as well as any impact to the system.
New radiators can be a great way to improve the efficiency of your home’s heating and update the look of a room. You needn’t be limited by the size and style of radiator that you’re replacing – there are many options available that can help to make better use of space, turn a radiator into a design feature and generate the right amount of heat for your room.
Modern radiators are easy to install and maintain, and with a huge range of styles available you can be sure to find a look that suits your home – whether you’re looking for something traditional, contemporary or something in between. There are also exciting features that can help your central heating blend into the background, or allow you to use your radiators as other decorative features, such as mirrors and magnetic memo boards.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery