Yale 60mm Chrome Effect Night Latch P-BS1-CH-CH-60
This chrome effect night latch is ideal for securing wooden doors. Recommended for use in conjunction with another lock, such as a deadlock or Euro cylinder.
- 60mm backset
- Kitemarked BS3621:2007 and complies to BS EN 12209:2003 and BS EN 1303:2005 standards
- Comes with Lockset, fixings, rim cylinder and 2x keys
- Surface fixed lock, some chiselling and drilling required (see pack for details)
- 10 year Guarantee
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Secured by Design and Insurance Approved
- Anti-drill, anti-pick, anti-bump and anti-carding protection
- Supplied with TS007 1* 6 pin rim cylinder
- Internal lockable handle and 20mm bolt for maximum security
|Comes with||Lockset, fixings, rim cylinder and 2x keys|
|Fitting instructions||Surface fixed lock, some chiselling and drilling required (see pack for details)|
|Lock backset measurement||60mm|
|Number of keys included||2|
|Standard||BS3621:2007 and complies to BS EN 12209:2003 and BS EN 1303:2005 standards|
Help & Advice
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed