Yale Keyless Connected Smart Lock
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This chrome keyless connected smart lock is suitable for use with internal & external timber doors. Keyless connected smart locks are an ideal solution for locations where multiple people require access.
- 60mm backset
- Choose from up to 20 different PIN codes and a variety of accessories (sold separately).
- Comes with 1x key card, 1x key tag & 4 x AA batteries
- Fits over the existing nightlatch barrel. Requires one extra hole to be drilled in the door to connect battery pack
- 2 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
The Yale Keyless Connected Smart Lock provides you with the freedom to secure your home without needing a key. There is no need to worry if your children arrive home early, or if you’re stuck at work with friends on your doorstep. You can control who and when people have access to your home by setting a PIN code that works for 24 hours for a friend.
- Your door can be opened by a 4 to 10 digit pin on the touch panel, by key card or key tag.
- Upgrade your Keyless smart lock unit with either a Yale or a Z-Wave module (sold separately) that allows you to connect you your home security system via your smart phone.
- Alternatively you can buy a Remote Fob & Module pack (sold separately) that gives you remote control access to your door. Please note you can only use one of the available upgrades at any time. You cannot attach the remote key fob module as well as the Yale/Z-wave modules as there is only one available port in the lock.
- The smart lock is powered by 4 x AA batteries (included). It will even warn you when the batteries are running low, and runs on low power consumption - unlocking up to 10,000 times on one set of batteries
- This smart lock has a tamper alarm and incorrect PIN code feature, where you are locked out for 3 minutes if the code is entered incorrectly 5 times
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Comes with||1x key card, 1x key tag & 4 x AA batteries|
|Corrosion resistant||Corrosion resistant|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Lock backset measurement||60mm|
|Number of batteries||4|
|Number of lock key variations||40|
|Type||Keyless connected smart lock|
|Operating temperature||-15°C to 55°C|
Help & Advice
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
These Master Lock keyed stainless steel discus locks can be used to keep your gates, fences, sheds, workshops, lock ups and garages safe. Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee specifics - Against mechanical failure
This chrome effect lockable window handle is ideal for securing wooden narrow windows from the inside. Comes with Handle, wedges for use with tapered frames to square lock to window section and key Fix in place with screws provided Fixings supplied 2 year Guarantee
These plinth lock & panel lock from Unika are suitable for kitchen plinths, corner posts, filler panels and many more fittings and for fixing plinths tightly beneath cabinet bases. Fitting instructions - Simply line up and screw into place with the four screws provided.