Yale Tubular Latch (L)43mm (W)104mm
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
This tubular latch from Yale is suitable for wooden doors where no locking is required.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with - Latch, strike place and screws
- Fitting instructions - Mortice in to door frame
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for internal doors where no locking is required
- Latchbolt withdrawn by sprung lever handle from either side
- Not suitable for unsprung lever handles
|Lock backset measurement||76mm|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery