Zinc Yellow Passivated Steel Woodscrew (Dia)3.5mm (L)40mm, Pack of 200
This Pozidriv double countersunk head woodscrew is constructed from a durable steel, is 40mm in length and comes fully threaded. It has a serrated cutting teeth and comes wax coated for lubrication. It can be used on 40mm chipboard.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Care instructions - Wax coated for lubrication
- Corrosion resistant
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Other Supplier Data: Pilot hole may be required in hardwoods and depths over 35mm
|Screw/Bolt head type||Double countersunk head|
|Finish||Zinc yellow passivated|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed