DeWalt XR 18V Cordless Multi-Tool DCS355M2-GB
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless multi-tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding.
- No load speed: 20000 opm
- Tool free blade change
- Accessories included: 2x 4Ah XR Li-Ion battery packs with state of charge indicator, 1x multi-voltage XR charger, 1x TStak kitbox, 1x 31x43mm fast cut wood blade, 1x 31x43mm wood with nails blade, 1x rigid scraper blade, 1x semi circle blade, 1x carbide grout removal blade, 1x wood detail blade, 1x sanding pad, 25x assorted sandpaper sheets, 1 x depth control straight cut guide, 1x dust extraction adpator and 1x universal blade adaptor
Features and Benefits
- The brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed motors
- Quick change accessory system allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without the use of tools
- Dual grip variable speed trigger provides the ultimate speed and application control
- Depth control straight cut guide increases cutting accuracy for detailed work
- Guarantee - 3 years
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|No load speed||20000opm|
|Adjustable||Multi-position blade lock-in|
|Blade change||Tool free blade change|
|Depth adjustment||Depth adjustment adaptor|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Work light||LED work light|
|Carry case||TSTAK kitbox|
|Cutting motion||Oscillating cutting action|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use different drill bits to work on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to undertake multiple DIY tasks easily.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery