B&Q Open Garden
width:100%; height:auto; }
In case you missed it, click here to watch our live tour of the B&Q Open Garden - our pop-up in London's Soho Square - hosted by Sian Welby. Full of brilliant solutions and great tips, why not pop along if you're in the area and say hello?
London is set to get a little greener this April as B&Q opens the gates to the Open Garden, a new pop up outdoor space in Soho for Londoners to relax, enjoy and entertain in.
Open every day from 10am, you can drop into the pop up space to discover all the joys of a garden in the middle of central London. Sample tasty, freshly cooked barbecue food and botanical-inspired drinks served from our gin shed.
Make the most of your lunch break to read or relax with friends on the latest range of outdoor furniture from B&Q in amongst a collection of plants, flowers and shrubs. There’ll even be a selfie wall made entirely of flowers to pose against!
Londoners looking to unwind can drop by until 9.30pm for an evening drink under the open skies of Soho Square to the soundtrack of live music from No Limits Street Band.
If you’re keen to get a more hands on experience, there will be daily free workshops with B&Q experts on how to transform even the smallest space into a green, wildlife friendly sanctuary with little effort and minimal cost. Barbecue cook extraordinaire and YouTuber, DJ BBQ, will be dropping in to make a special appearance on Saturday 29th April to show off his grilling and DJ-ing skills on the latest B&Q barbecues.
B&Q’s Open Garden is free to attend and will be open to the public in Soho Square, London from Wednesday 26th until Saturday 29th April 2017.
Events at the B&Q Open Garden
|DailyWeds 26th - Sat 29th April|
|10am||B&Q Open Garden opens|
|11:00 - 11:30am||Garden workshops hosted by B&Q colleagues. Free to attend, booking required|
|12:30 - 2:30pm||BBQ and Gin shed open. Pop by for free food and drink samples|
|1:00 - 1:30pm||Garden workshops hosted by B&Q colleagues. Free to attend, booking required (not available on Saturday).|
|3:00 - 3:30pm||Garden workshops hosted by B&Q colleagues. Free to attend, booking required|
|5:30 - 9:30pm||DJ set and live music from the No Limits Street Band. Gin shed open with free food and drink samples|
|9:30pm||B&Q Open Garden closes|
Win your favourite small garden space by sharing your garden snaps with us!
For a chance to win one of our garden spaces at our Open Garden, simply head down to the garden and snap a photo of your favourite Brilliant Small Garden solution. To enter, just tweet your pictures to #OpenGardenWin or send your pictures via email email@example.com.
The competition opens on Wednesday 26th April 10.00am and closes on Saturday 29th April 21:30pm.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland age 18 years and over, excluding employees of B&Q plc, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw.
- To enter visit our B&Q Open Garden Event, take a photo of your favourite B&Q garden range furniture set in the Brilliant Small Gardens solutions area and email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your photo to us on Twitter using the hashtag #OpenGardenWin
- Entries into the prize draw can be made between 10am on 26th April and 21.30pm on 29th April 2017. Entries received outside of these times will not be accepted.
- The photo must be taken of a space within the Brilliant Small Garden Solutions area of the B&Q Open Garden event. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry it considers not to have been taken at the B&Q Open Garden event or that it considers to be discriminatory, blasphemous, defamatory, offensive, obscene or that is deemed to bring the integrity of the Promotion into disrepute.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple or third party entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or confirmed for any technical or other reason. Proof of entry is not proof of acceptance.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received. The winner will be contacted by 12.00pm on 3rd May 2017. If the winner submitted an entry via email they will be contacted via their email address. If the winner submitted an entry via Twitter they will need to ensure that they follow “@B&Q” on Twitter so that they can be notified that they have won with a direct message via Twitter.
- The winner will have 14 days from the time the notification message is sent to claim the prize. Failure to respond to the notification message within 14 days will result in the winner having forfeited the prize. In such circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining valid entries.
- The winner will receive the furniture set from B&Q’s garden range that features within their photo, subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- All photo entries and copyright contained therein gathered via this competition is the sole property of B&Q plc and you agree to assign all such copyright to B&Q plc. All entries become the property of B&Q plc and cannot be returned. B&Q plc reserves the right to reproduce the photographs submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions for promotional or other uses, including publishing them on a website and tweeting entries via the B&Q twitter handles. Tweeting or publishing entries does not imply that the entry has won the prize. By entering you hereby licence to B&Q plc the right to use all photographs submitted by you for any purposes, including but not limited to promotional or other uses, without payment or any consent from you and you waive all moral or other rights of attribution.
- By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees and consents to the processing of their personal data by the Promoter (or third party acting on the Promoter’s behalf) for the purposes of the administration and operation of the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the prize draw is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The name and country of the winner can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to B&Q House, Chestnut Avenue, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 3LE. The winners details will be available from 3rd May 2017.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the prize draw or these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter: B&Q Plc, B&Q House, Chestnut Avenue, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3LE