B&Q Stainless Steel Microfibre Cleaning Cloths, Set of 2
[This is a block of tabs..]
Clean your stainless steel surfaces with these microfibre cleaning cloths. Only needing water, you can avoid the nasty smells and chemicals that most cleaners use, and still bring that stainless steel shine back into your kitchen.
- No need for other cleaning products - just add water
- Use on stainless steel surfaces such as ovens and hobs
Features and Benefits
- Includes two cloths, with two different purposes. The first cloth is made with tougher fibres for stubborn dirt removal, while the second larger cloth with softer fibres provides a streak-free finish.
- Why is it great for stainless steel? Well it's made from a lint-free microfibre material which prevent surface scratches, leaving you with a gleaming finish.
- Hand wash in hot water with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and air dry for best performance. Do not use fabric conditioner or bleaches as they may affect the performance of the cloth
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Ideal for users who are unable to stand or struggle standing for long periods of time, this modular shower seat is suitable for bathroom areas or in the shower. The seat comes with a back rest to give you more stability and soft, non-skid feet to help prevent slipping on ...
Wash before use. Wash deep colours separately. Do not bleach or use products cleaning bleach. Do not dry clean. Tumble dry low heat setting. Excessive use of conditioner may affect absorbency. Keep Away From Fire. Washable at 40° Coordinating towels and alternative colours available
Tumble dry on a low heat setting and do not bleach or dry clean Machine washable at 40° Coordinating towels and alternative colours available