Green Softwood Deck Tile Frame (L)2.35m
- All manner of decking and landscaping projects
- Instructions not included
- Guarantee - 15 year
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Pressure impregnated with Tanatone
- Can be stained to any colour with deck stain
- A framing system that creates a level base for 450x450mm deck tiles
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A great way to enhance your garden which gives you an opportunity to try out your carpentry skills is with a simple ground level deck. As your confidence grows, you can always add on features like posts and balustrade later.
The new generation of power saws - jigsaws, reciprocating saws, circular and mitre saws - are more accurate and make lighter work of woodworking tasks than their predecessors. This guide will help you choose the best tool for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed