See more Christmas trees
5ft Nordmann Fir Pot Grown Christmas Tree - Real Living Potted Plant
Sold & shipped by Gardener's Dream Ltd
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Currently the best selling Christmas tree in the UK, Nordmann Firs are much loved for their symmetrical shape, hardiness and their glossy dark green foliage which is slightly scented. The Nordmann Fir is blessed with excellent needle retention, unlike some varieties it will hold on to it's needles as long as possible, they will start to slightly curl inward rather than completely fall off at first. This means less hoovering and more time admiring the beautiful foliage of this tree. The tree itself requires very little training or pruning, while it is outside a slight trim once or twice a year to help keep it's shape is usually all that is required. Caring for this tree doesn't require much effort, it really only needs water to keep it going, although this will be required often. Make sure when watering that the soil is not waterlogged, and do not allow the container to dry out. Once the christmas period is over, you can transfer the tree into your garden, you can leave it in the container it is supplied in but we recommend you re-pot the tree into a larger pot to accommodate it's growth. The root system that develops within the pot will allow this tree to live for years provided it is given the right level of care. Keep it outside as close to christmas as possible, and when it is time to bring the tree inside, keep it away from sources of heat such as radiators or fireplaces, these will dry the tree out and quickly cause it to drop it's needles. As we ship these staple Trees directly to you from our premesis this guarantees the life and quality of the tree you will receive as you know it won't be bashed around in travel. It's going from us, to you!
Features and benefits
- REAL LIVING CHRISTMAS TREE - Can be placed outside in the garden after Christmas and can be used repeatedly, eliminating the need to keep buying new trees.
- CARE GUIDE SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER - Keep your tree in top condition with our free step-by-step care guide. This gives tips on prepping, watering and decorating your tree.
- NO MESS NEEDLES - Unlike other varieties, Nordmann's are excellent at retaining their foliage, so that means less time cleaning up after them.
- POT GROWN, EASY TO CARE FOR AND MAINTAIN - With regular watering and occasional feeding, these trees will last a long time. Little pruning is required, just the ocassional trim to keep it's shape
- PREMIUM QUALITY, FRESH FROM THE FARM - GardenersDream Christams Trees are British grown and cared for year-round by our expert team
|Plant height range||140-160cm|
|Country of origin||Great Britain|