IMPORTANT NOTICE – Crew Deliveries
We’re making some changes to the way we make our deliveries. The COVID-19 situation continues to change rapidly with local lock downs and the introduction of the 3 tier system, and we are focused on protecting our colleagues and customers while continuing to safely deliver products to you.
The safety of our colleagues and customers is our priority but due to government guideline changes we cannot guarantee to deliver to a room of your choice.
We’ll provide our delivery crews with PPE and hand sanitiser to maintain excellent standards of hygiene at all times.
We’ll conduct a risk assessment of your property at the time of delivery and if they feel safe to do so, we’ll deliver your kitchen to a room of your choice.
However, should your household be isolating or you would prefer items or our colleagues not to enter your property, we’ll place your items by your front door.
Having knocked on your door, we’ll step back to a safe distance where your delivery can be viewed, this ensures your items are left securely and not left unattended.
Your signature will not be required on our hand-held devices, our driver will sign for the delivery on your behalf.
|Next Day Delivery||Standard delivery: |
£5, free for orders over £50
£5, in addition to Standard delivery charges
|Named Day Delivery||Standard delivery: |
£5, free for orders over £50
For orders containing larger items
£10, free for orders over £250
|Bulk Delivery||Bulk delivery: |
£30, free for orders over £350
|Standard Delivery|| |
|Named Day Delivery|| |
|Bulk Delivery|| |
|Same Day Delivery|| |
Same day delivery standard
Your bathroom delivery
Your bathroom delivery process is explained in our helpful guide which will tell you all you’ll need to know.*
Your kitchen delivery
Your kitchen delivery process is explained in our helpful guide, this will tell you all you’ll need to know.*
*The process may be different if you are ordering from Channel Islands or ROI stores.
Ordering more than one item
- If you are ordering more than one item, please be aware that items may not be delivered together. Check the details provided at the checkout.
- If ordering multiple items, please be aware that these may be grouped together for a single delivery. The delivery date will be based on the product with the longest timescale shown.
- If your order contains large delivery items, as well as standard delivery items, you’ll be charged for large delivery. If your order contains bulk delivery items, as well as standard and/or large delivery items, you’ll be charged for bulk delivery. Your order will only have one delivery charge.
Remote delivery locations
- Please note that delivery to some rural postcodes may take longer, or be subject to restriction - check our delivery restrictions page for details.
- We are unable to deliver to some Scottish islands, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey and BFPO addresses.
What happens at your front door
- The majority of our products will be delivered to your front door.
- Some items are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home) or to a ground floor room of your choice. If this is the case, we’ll let you know at checkout, it is not possible to change this.
- You will need to be in to receive your delivery, and a signature may be required.
- If you’re not in when we try to deliver, we’ll leave a card letting you know how to rearrange delivery for a suitable time.
Returns and cancellations
- It is not possible to amend or cancel orders placed for standard delivery due to the limited time between the order being placed and being dispatched for delivery.
- Products can be returned to any B&Q store, whether bought in-store or online. If you need to return your order for any reason, please check our returns and refunds page for more information.
Made to measure products
- We’ll let you know how long it will take for your product to be manufactured and delivered on the product page.
- Your delivery date will be confirmed once we have received all dimensions and other details required to begin manufacture.