See more Sheds
6x4 Apex roof Shiplap+ Wooden Shed
Keep your garden looking neat and tidy with this shiplap shed. Ideal for storing tools, garden sundries and equipment giving you more space to love your garden or outdoor space.
- 12mm Shiplap+ cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt, opening window & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and benefits
This 6x4 apex shiplap+ European softwood shed is ideal for storing general garden sundries.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- A pad bolt is included to allow you to fix your own padlock to the shed increasing its security
- This shed is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||2mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Jet11 - 3 years ago
Great shed easy to assemble and looks great when up made my garden a lot tidier would recommend
Well worth the money
barbaraholl - 4 years ago
This was not too difficult to assemble and looks very good. It gives you plenty of storage space but we have put up some shelves and hooks up inside to organise our equipment. The only criticism is the door bolt which is difficult to line up.