See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 8x6 Apex Green & white Metal Shed with floor
This Greenvale 8x6 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1700 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Awful to construct!!!!
newshedlady - 5 years ago
I bought this shed to replace an old wooden one. I am so glad I didn't opt to try and build it myself, as it took two experienced work men from 9am until 7.30pm to construct. The main problem was half the instruction booklet was missing, and the rest of it was mostly in French and German, and it was extremely fiddly to put together, with hundreds of screws. Overall I am pleased with the finished article.
Relatively easy to build
Anonymous - 6 years ago
Yes it took 2 of us to build and yes it is a bit flimsy, but you you pay for what you get. The instructions were quite straightforward, and both of us have never built a shed before (one being 16 years old), but the only issue was the number of screws. Surely some of the parts could be pre-built? Other than that I am very satisfied with the final product.
Good value for money.
PBass - 9 years ago
Appears fairly sturdy once built, and keeps dry inside.
Instructions a bit tricky to follow at first and needs 2 people to assemble (which instructions advise).