See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 8x6 Apex Green & white Metal Shed
This Greenvale 8x6 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1700 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
Penarth Taffy - 4 years ago
I bought this shed just 2 years ago and already one panel has rusted through. In the winter, a great deal of condensation occurs on the inside of the roof which makes the shed extremely damp. Not good value for money.
Arrow 8x6 Greenvale Apex Metal Shed review
Anonymous - 4 years ago
I have just finished the assembly which has taken me two days. The diagrams and instructions aren't great and its takes a bit of time to work out what goes where. I required assistance at two key stages! Stage 1 erecting the side panels which required supporting as they are very flexible before the side supports are added. Stage 2, certain stages of the roof assembly where a nut is attached to a bolt under the roof but you are on a step ladder pushing the bolt through the top from outside the shed. The instructions that come with the shed could be better written. ALSO IMPORTANT, after ensuring i had a nice square base I soon realised you require access to all the sides to be able to secure all the screws. This was a problem for me as my shed was going butt up to the end of my garage. In saying that you could erect it on a flat ground then with a couple of people lift it and put it in position. It isn't that heavy when fully installed. Now the shed is up it feels quite sturdy and I am happy with it.
Just what I needed
Janepat - 6 years ago
Solid product, took approx 6 hours to assemble, easy to read instruction,would recommend.
Markuss - 7 years ago
Curate's egg: Good in parts.
Once up the shed seems pretty sturdy, though I wouldn't call it secure, more a very good rain barrier than a secure storage. Mild steel skin which any decent knife blade could penetrate. A flimsy frame, doors equally flimsy and held together mainly with short screws which are easily removed from the outside. In a secure garden, this would be great to keep the rain off. Otherwise I wouldn't put anything of value in it.
Takes hours to put together with seemingly hundreds of screws, nuts and bolts, but happily all of the same size so no checking sizes for every part of the build.
It looks smart once up but is very easily dented so that won't last.