See more Sheds
Arrow Woodvale 8x6 Apex Coffee Metal Shed
This Woodvale 8x6 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
- Galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
Sammy222 - 2 months ago
Took me 7 hours to put this together on my own with an electric screw driver so not too bad at all. Don't try to erect it on a windy day like I did though or you will be fighting to put the panels in.
The door runners aren't the best but they can be upgraded if needs be. Overall nice and sturdy.
Lex58 - 5 years ago
Do not underestimate how long this item takes to assemble. We were still at it after 7 hours. The instructions and drawings to identify parts could be clearer which would speed assembly up. The shed itself looks good and is fit for purpose
good tin shed
Jacktar - 5 years ago
good product sturdy when complete did say it came with floor fitting but did not. Instructions could do with some parts being clarified but if you have built one before you would figure it out. all in all a good product.
Great shed at a good price
Borednow - 7 years ago
Delivered in one box weighing about 75kg, which was too much for the delivery guys who really struggled. Instructions were simple and easy to follow. I built this in about 8 hours with the help of my 10 and 12 year old kids. Have no idea how B&Q can justify £250 for this service. Build your own base too, not hard and you'll save more £. Hardest part was submitting this review. Why do I need a nickname.