Beko QWM84 White Built in Washing machine
[This is a block of tabs..]
A perfect addition to any household this washing machine from Beko has 16 features and the integrated design means you can choose the cabinet front in order to fit seamlessly into your kitchen space.
- Guarantee - 1 year Parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Water consumption per cycle - 50 L
- Annual water consumption - 11000 L
- Extend your guarantee to 2 years by registering with the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
Whether you need to soak muddy football kits or get shirts cleaned last minute for Monday morning this machine has a setting for you. It’s a great choice for those with sensitive skin as the baby and toddler programme extends washing time and applies extra rinsing. Designed with innovative Aquafusion technology to reduce the amount wasted detergent, which is around 25% in regular washing machines, helping significantly enhance washing performance and save you money.
- Features interactive LCD display showing time remaining and easy to navigate control panel
- 16 programmes including RinseSpin&Drain, Cottons, Cottons Eco, Eco Clean 20, Synthetics, Woollens, Hand Wash, Daily Quick, Xpress Super Short, Freshen Up, Baby&Toddler Clothing, Dark Care, Mixed Fabrics, Self Cleam, Intensive, Pre-Wash, Rinse Hold, No spin, Extra Rinse, Quicker Wash, Anti-Creasing
- Time delay function up to 24 hours - why not programme a wash overnight when electricity may be cheaper?
- Variable spin and temperature, giving you complete flexibility and control
- Easy access and unique design liquid detergent department
- Wide angle opening door
- 4 height adjustable feet for perfect levelling on any surface
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Spin performance rating||B|
|Annual power consumption||248kWh/year|
|Number of preset programmes||16|
|Timer||24 hour timer delay|
|Safety feature||Child lock feature operated electronically|
|Noise sound pressure||68dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we entertain guests. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery