We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Toilet seats & fittings
Bemis Denver White Sta-tite bottom fix Toilet seat
This Bemis Denver white toilet seat is made from moulded wood and comes with sta-tite® fastening system.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 years
- Use a 13mm spanner to tighten and snap the bottom portion of the STA-TITE nuts
- Only fixings included
- Included: STA-TITE® fastening system
- Instructions for care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water, taking care to dry hinges thoroughly. Never use scourers or abrasives as these will damage the product surface, ensure seat & lid are raised when using bleach in bowl
- Compatibility: Most toilets, Hinge width from 145mm to 165mm
Features and benefits
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Durable, FSC-certified American Innova® moulded wood with a high-gloss, water-based paint finish
- Adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges are stylish and help to create the perfect fit on your pan
- Environmentally friendly - made with responsibly sourced woods and water-based paints
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Hinge fitting width||145-165|
|Toilet seat fitting||Sta-tite bottom fix|
A bit shoddy
Robert Robbie - 20 days ago
Nice heavy weight solid feel.
Fixings poorly made. One worked properly and sheered off as designed. The other didn't.
The hinge makes a loud squeal every time the lid is closed.
The box says it is soft-close. It isn't. That's fine for me but misleading and shows the general shoddy approach. Would not buy again.
Looks and feels the business
Johnthax - 2 months ago
The seat is solid and sturdy, pleasing to the eye and easy to fit. I fitted 2 in a rented property which will see a lot of 'traffic' in the ensuing months and I'm confident it'll withstand the rigours and pounding.
Atticombe - 3 months ago
Took longer to take the old seat off than fitting the Bemis Denver which is the easiest seat I have fitted.
Best I have ever found
Westendcliff - 4 months ago
Over the years we have fitted all types of WC seats, and this time I was won over by the unique fittings which when used as directed are simply the best. Already fitted 2 and they are as sound as they could ever be. The system prevents over tightening / damage and gives you the confidence to do the job properly. Well done.
Tina4 - 5 months ago
Easy to fit. Looks good. Does the job. What else can I say.