See more Toilet seats & fittings
Bemis Denver White Sta-tite bottom fix Toilet seat
This Bemis Denver white toilet seat is made from moulded wood and comes with sta-tite® fastening system.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Instructions for fitting: Use a 13mm spanner to tighten and snap the bottom portion of the STA-TITE nuts
- Only fixings included
- Comes with STA-TITE® fastening system
- Instructions for care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water, taking care to dry hinges thoroughly. Never use scourers or abrasives as these will damage the product surface, ensure seat & lid are raised when using bleach in bowl
- Compatible with Most toilets, Hinge width from 145mm to 165mm
Features and benefits
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Durable, FSC-certified American Innova® moulded wood with a high-gloss, water-based paint finish
- Adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges are stylish and help to create the perfect fit on your pan
- Environmentally friendly - made with responsibly sourced woods and water-based paints
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Hinge fitting width||145-165|
|Toilet seat fitting||Sta-tite bottom fix|
Easy fit but scratches
MT92 - 28 days ago
Fit was easy but there were 2 small scratches where the paint has chipped. There no way to tell before purchasing, only saw if after we took it out of the box and plastic wrapping.
Not a flash in the pan
hbc - 2 months ago
Easy install. Looks good as far as toilet seats go. No sign of it moving at all. Solid.
Bob85 - 2 months ago
Just replaced my old toilet seat for this one. Quick and easy install, seems sturdy, looks good.
At last - an easy to fit toilet seat!
Cardiff man - 3 months ago
Having been on seat number 3 or 4, I was not looking for diy initiative test - just a loo seat that fits easily and simply.
I have just put it on and it only took a few minutes to fit, was so simple and the plastic bolts shearing off (as they were supposed to) meant that I did not over-tighten the fittings and so loosen the thread at the last second.
Very pleased. Will be another of these if I ever need to.
Best toilet seat
PeteB61 - 3 months ago
Very easy to fit and vey clever tightening system, so much better than butterfly nuts. Would recommend this seat