See more Toilet seats & fittings
Bemis New York White Sta-tite bottom fix Soft close Toilet seat
This Bemis New York white toilet seat features a soft close function, meaning that it will close slowly and quietly when put down. The seat is made from moulded wood and comes with sta-tite® fastening system and silentium® adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Use a 13mm spanner to tighten and snap the bottom portion of the STA-TITE nuts
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with STA-TITE® fastening system and Silentium® adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges
- Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water, taking care to dry hinges thoroughly. Never use scourers or abrasives as these will damage the product surface, ensure seat & lid are raised when using bleach in bowl
- Compatible with Most toilets, Hinge width from 145mm to 165mm
Features and benefits
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Silentium® - Slowly and quietly closes to prevent slamming and pinched fingers
- Durable, FSC-certified American Innova® moulded wood with a high-gloss, water-based paint finish
- Adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges are stylish and help to create the perfect fit on your pan
- Environmentally friendly - made with responsibly sourced woods and water-based paints
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Hinge fitting width||145-165mm|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Sta-tite bottom fix|
ktk75 - Yesterday
Very easy to fit. Feels good quality. Have had no issues with it at all. Was so pleased with it that I bought another one for our second bathroom. A good solid product.
looks good and easy to install
MimiToon - 15 days ago
was a bit worried by the one star reviews, but now it's installed I'm very happy. The soft close is quite slow, but we rarely have the seat up. Fits well and looks good.
It's a bit cheeky of reviews to complain about the product when it is their lack of attention to instructions that seems to be causing their problems. Instructions clearly say not to use bleach, just warm soapy water, and the box tells you that it's a wooden product with water-based paint so those instructions should not be unexpected - just do your research before buying, and if you are an aggressive cleaner buy a thermoplast seat.
Anonymous - 17 days ago
Looks great, very smooth finish beautiful lacquered wood.
Very easy to fit.
SB78 - 23 days ago
Looks ok, feels solid enough but as other reviews have said, this seat stains easily and will not clean up. I have noticed the seat has begun to smell so it's destined for the bin.
Unhygenic, incorrect use of materials and unfit for purpose (not to mention over priced!) - AVOID at all costs, you have been warned.
NOT A GREAT SEAT
adramforall - 2 months ago
Bought this seat just before Christmas and was happy initially. Easy to fit, easy to clean but less than six months old and it has cracked right across one side. Surprisingly enough no receipt kept as no way would I return a used toilet seat. Money wasted and now need a new seat. AVOID BUYING