Blooma Propane Gas Regulator
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Snap-tight regulator offers a quick inlet connection with gas bottles, and outlet connection with 8mm inner diameter hose
- For regulating the flow of propane from your gas cylinder to your gas BBQ
- Connect the hose, then connect the regulator to the gas cylinder valve, switching the gas on or off
- The regulator is designed for use only in temperatures ranging from -20℃ to 50℃ and only be used with propane gas.
Features and Benefits
- Capacity: 1.5kg/hr
- Snap-tight regulator features quick inlet connection with gas bottle
- Inlet pressure range: 1~16 bar, nominal outlet pressure: 37 m bar
Help & Advice
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Great 3-in-1 cleaning tool for your BBQ Grill after use. The strong Brass bristles of the Brush is excellent for Scrubbing grease and grime off your BBQ. The Stainless Steal Scraper is great for stubborn areas along with a plastic sponge to finish off. This product can be used with ...
Handling food on your BBQ These Outback Barbecue tongs are perfect for using on your barbecue. The easy grip handle makes it suitable for any user and the serrated end grips food with ease. Made from stainless steel so they are both sleek and easy to clean. This product can ...