See more Feather edge fence boards
Blooma Timber Feather edge Fence board (L)2.4m (W)125mm (T)11mm, Pack of 8
- For each 2.4 m run, you will need 1 post per 2.4 m section plus 1 extra post to complete the last run. Select the length of post depending on the height of fence required and the amount of post that will be below ground level. 1 gravel board for each run and for a 1.2 m high fence allow 2 Arris rails and for a 1.5 m & 1.8 m high fence allow 3 Arris rails per section.
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
- Feather edge fencing produces a more sturdy and robust fence.
- Feather edge fencing has the flexibility to be used on sloping gardens.
- The individual boards can be replaced.
- Sustainable materials from FSC certified sources.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Construction type||Feather edge|
Griff56 - 7 months ago
I bought 4packs last month to finish a small shed to store my wood every piece was straight and I didn’t waste anything am looking to buy anther 5 packs to cover my workshop
Visually not really suitable for your garden.
wayne77 - 1 year ago
Half the boards have deep score lines on one side approx. 200mm apart. Presuming all lengths and widths have the same problem- If you want your fence to look nice you'd be better off not going for B&Q fence boards. This also reduces the structural integrity of your fence. I'm pretty disappointed.