See more Mortar
Blue Circle Rapid set Mortar, 5kg Tub - Ready for use
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A quick and easy way to do small mortar work and repairs
- Do not use when air temperature is below 5 ̊C or greater than 30 ̊C. Place within 30 minutes of adding water. Clean all tools and equipment after use prior to material setting.
- Pre-mixed mortar that sets in 30 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves, eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing and immediately call for medical assistance. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin rash or irritation occurs call medical assistance. Avoid breathing dust. IF INHALED remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If still feeling unwell call medical assistance. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous waste collection point. Skin contact with wet cement, fresh concrete or mortar may cause irritation, dermatitis or burns
Features and benefits
- Suitable for non-structural repair and maintenance where rapid hardening is required, setting manholes, small patch render repairs, repointing
- Due to the rapid setting properties of Blue Circle Rapid Set Mortar, it's recommended that it's placed as soon after mixing as possible, and that mixing time is no longer than that required for thorough mixing
- Simply just add water and mix in the tub or use some and reseal
|Drying time||Less than 1 h|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Material||Cement & sand|