See more Reciprocating Saws
Bosch 18V Cordless Reciprocating saw PSA 18 Li - BARE
This cordless reciprocating saw is ideal cutting wood, metal and plastic.
- 2800 spm no load speed
- Maximum cutting capacity of 16mm on wood
- Stroke length of 22mm
- 1x saw blade
Features and Benefits
- Orbital function with speed pre-selection means that the product is able to cut into a variety of materials
- SDS means that changing the blade on the device is tool-free, forming an effortless and safe blade change in seconds
- Syneon chip technology intelligently controls the power delivered from the power source through the gearbox to the machine, dependent on what job is being performed and this conserves battery life
- 2 years manufacturer's guarantee, extendable to 3 years when registering your tool with MyBosch within 28 days of purchase
- Guarantee - 2 years
|No load speed||2800 spm|
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||16mm|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Safety cut out||Safety cut out|
Benefits of cordless!
BobatHB - 1 year ago
This, like other Bosch cordless products, works well with a long battery life. It is great to be able to swap the battery packs between different tools and the portability without a power cord) really helps. Saw works well, once you learn how to use it. Could do with more information on replacement and different saw blades.
Batteries not included
sandalman - 1 year ago
Shame you do not sell batteries as it does not work without them
Doesn't come with a proper case
Fean0r - 1 year ago
Works with the batteries from my green Bosch drill which makes it good value for money. Feels comfortable in my hands. Annoyingly, though, it doesn't come with a proper case so I'll have to keep it in its cardboard box until that gives out which is a bit of a let down so it loses one star as a result - my Bosch drill came in a very nice plastic case.
Otherwise I've not used this saw enough to give a more in-depth review. When I have I'll come back and edit if the system will let me.