See more Portable spas
CleverSpa Mia 4 person Hot tub
- Number of jets - 110
- Comes with Insulating top cover with double locking safety clips, 2x safety locking clip keys, 1x filtration kit, protective PVC groundsheet and flexible inflation hose
- Assembly required
Features and benefits
A great way to get into the spa lifestyle if you’ve never tried it before. The CleverSpa® Mia 4 person inflatable hot tub is great for summer back garden parties with the family. Even better for spending crisp winter evenings in tropical temperatures, while thousands of bubbles get to work on your tired muscles. Features an all-over black rattan design that co-ordinates with the Mia garden furniture set, so you can coordinate your spa to your furniture
- 365 FreezeGuard - for all year round use
- Simply plug it in, connect the hose and inflate, all in 5 minutes. All that is left to do is fill it up and set the temperature
- Integrated pump & heating system – filters 1,880 litres per hour for cleaner water
- The cushioned floor comfortably seats up to 4 adults
- Features automated shut off and thermal regulation
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Material||Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)|
|Number of seats||4|
|Residual current device (RCD)||RCD protection|
|Safety feature||Automatically regulated, 365 freeze guard, safety locking clips|
Kat 71 - Today
Bought this last week and thermostat stopped working, taking back to shop for full refund if im allowed??
Jo1209 - Yesterday
Heater packed up, filter made a absolute racket such a shame as was lovely for the day it was used. Wish I had read the reviews first now. B&Q however were really great in refunding me for this.
I wouldn’t recommend to buy at all!!
Broke 1st Day!!!!
Riodizzo - 5 days ago
Worked for the first few hours then jets stopped working! Clever spa will not answer my call! Shocking! DO NOT BUY!!!
Great product at great price
Pen71 - 7 days ago
Bought this about a month ago and the whole family have used it every day. It’s brilliant and perfect size for my patio
Day 3 broke very disappointed
Saraherrise86 - 7 days ago
We are now on day 7 and had issues from day 4, the filter doesn't work and makes a loud rattling noise so the water isn't being filtered properly, you can only just fit 4 children in it never mind 4 adults, now on day 7 and jets have stopped working altogether, gutted as now need to take back to B&q and hope they give us our money back, do not buy read all the bad reviews!!!!