See more Wastes, traps & overflows
Cooke & Lewis 1 bowl Pack A waste, overflow & plumbing kit, (Dia)36mm
This pack a 1 bowl waste, overflow and plumbing kit is constructed from sturdy stainless steel and polypropylene.
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
Pack A stainless steel & polypropylene waste kit, overflow and plumbing kit suitable for use with a kitchen sink with 1 bowl
- The trap outlet height can be adjusted between 275mm and 320mm from the bottom of the main bowl through the adjustment of the vertical telescopic joint.
- The trap outlet can accept waste pipe sizes of 40 - 43mm outer diameter.
- The horizontal reach can be adjusted between 190mm and 270mm through adjustment of the horizontal telescopic joint.
- There are two appliance drain connections available. The kit includes blanking caps for use when the appliance drain connections are not required.
- The pipework is constructed from Polypropylene with rubber sealing washers. The visible waste parts are finished in polished stainless steel.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Polypropylene (PP) & stainless steel|
tuscan - 1 month ago
B&Q Sink recommended this Sink Waste Pack but the waste is too small for the sink hole, poor.
Does what it’s supposed to
Neil234 - 1 month ago
It’s a waste kit, no more, no less. It does what it’s supposed to. If anyone has a problem with it I suspect it’s because they don’t know what they’re doing
Waste of money
jordan94 - 2 months ago
Leaked from every joint and the overflow pipe is far too large in diameter for the fittings, what should have been a 10/15 minute job, turned into a couple of hours, trying my best stop the leaks, in the end ripped out, binned and had to buy another from a more reputable stockist, do not buy!
SOLD A TOTALLY WRONG PLUMBING KIT
monicrlhtua - 3 months ago
THIS CUSTOMER WASTED HIS MONEY AND TIME IN BUYING THIS PLUMBING KIT AS HE COULD NOT CONNECT IT, SO WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT? IN MY CASE I WOULD ANGRY TO HAVE TO PAY FOR WASTING MY PLUMBER'S TIME.
The overflow pipe wasn’t included, very poor
Anonymous - 5 months ago
The overflow pipe wasn’t included, very poor quality