We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wastes, traps & overflows
Cooke & Lewis 1 bowl Pack A waste, overflow & plumbing kit, (Dia)36mm
This pack a 1 bowl waste, overflow and plumbing kit is constructed from sturdy stainless steel and polypropylene.
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
Pack A stainless steel & polypropylene waste kit, overflow and plumbing kit suitable for use with a kitchen sink with 1 bowl
- The trap outlet height can be adjusted between 275mm and 320mm from the bottom of the main bowl through the adjustment of the vertical telescopic joint.
- The trap outlet can accept waste pipe sizes of 40 - 43mm outer diameter.
- The horizontal reach can be adjusted between 190mm and 270mm through adjustment of the horizontal telescopic joint.
- There are two appliance drain connections available. The kit includes blanking caps for use when the appliance drain connections are not required.
- The pipework is constructed from Polypropylene with rubber sealing washers. The visible waste parts are finished in polished stainless steel.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Polypropylene (PP) & stainless steel|
Waste of money
jordan94 - 3 days ago
Leaked from every joint and the overflow pipe is far too large in diameter for the fittings, what should have been a 10/15 minute job, turned into a couple of hours, trying my best stop the leaks, in the end ripped out, binned and had to buy another from a more reputable stockist, do not buy!
SOLD A TOTALLY WRONG PLUMBING KIT
monicrlhtua - 18 days ago
THIS CUSTOMER WASTED HIS MONEY AND TIME IN BUYING THIS PLUMBING KIT AS HE COULD NOT CONNECT IT, SO WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT? IN MY CASE I WOULD ANGRY TO HAVE TO PAY FOR WASTING MY PLUMBER'S TIME.
The overflow pipe wasn’t included, very poor
Anonymous - 2 months ago
The overflow pipe wasn’t included, very poor quality
Rss1234k - 5 months ago
The sink overflow pipe is impossible to connect. The pipe is supposted to fit over the connector but won't. Waste of time (excuse the pun)