See more Cabinet Hinges
Cooke & Lewis B2 Door-stay Frameless Bridging door hinge, Pack of 3
Our stores do not stock this product
These concealed hinges from Cooke & Lewis are made from metal and are compatible with non-framed 800-1000mm wide bridging doors.
- Compatible with 800-1000mm wide bridging doors
- Only fixings included
- Includes 3x hinges plus fixing plates, 2x 40N gas pistons and soft-close buffer
- Fitting instructions supplied with product
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
- The door stay feature of this hinge is great for vertical opening doors on bridging cabinets. Simply open the door and the hinge will hold the door in place until you push it closed again.
- Soft-close hinges are great for busy and hectic lifestyles. No more doors banging shut against cabinets, causing damage and noise, these hinges will catch the door just before it closes to bring it to soft quiet stop.
- Easily adjust the door position using the 3 adjuster screws built into the hinge.
- Do not use a power screw driver or over tighten screws as this may cause damage to the door or cabinet.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
Not very powerful...
Markosharko1970 - 1 year ago
Just had 3 sets delivered for my 3 kitchen vertical closing cupboards. After installing the first cupboard the flap doesn't stay open but drops like a brick! Apparently the pistons are only powerful enough to hold open a very light door. Mine are 1000x600mm but this is clearly too much. Might order now the set with a 60Nm piston instead of this 40Nm piston. See where this nightmare ends...