See more Toilet Seats & Fittings
Cooke & Lewis Noli Silver Top fix Soft close Toilet seat
Our stores do not stock this product
This Cooke & Lewis Noli silver toilet seat features a soft close function, meaning that it will close slowly and quietly when put down. The seat is made from sturdy MDF.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 years
- Fitting instructions included
- Only fixings included
- Instructions for care: Clean with a soft wet cloth. Do not use abrasive, corrosive or oxidative products, avoid using of sharp tools which could damage the surface
- Compatibility: Hinge width from 102mm to 214mm
Features and benefits
- This toilet seat has a built in top fix hinge fitting system making installation quicker and easier
- Quick release hinges for easy removal to allow more thorough cleaning and better hygiene
- Clean with a soft wet cloth. Do not use abrasive, corrosive or oxidative products, avoid using of sharp tools which could damage the surface
- Adjusts to fit most toilet pans
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Top fix|
Worst toilet seat ever .. Avoid at all costs
Garwillis - 6 days ago
I purchased this thinking it would be ideal after 2 weeks the soft close mech started falling apart and the seat coming off the pan.. it's the worst engineered mechanism ever, the quality is very poor ..I don't know why I didn't take it back.. I've had it now for 3 months and I'm replacing it with another .. not from B+Q
bilge - 9 months ago
Bought this white "Noli" toilet seat in August this year and it has already started turning yellow. Went for Cooke & Lewis because I believed it was a decent product, very disappointed!
Wish I’d read the reviews before I bought it!
Didi19 - 1 year ago
Only had this a month and going to replace it, doesn’t soft close anymore, when In use the lid doesn’t actually stay up and usually whacks you on the back, to be honest it looks good and the colour is exactly what I wanted just a shame it’s absolutely useless!
Laura9999 - 1 year ago
One of the worst things I've ever bought. I've had it four four months now any not only does it not close softly it doesn't even stay open - it hits you in the back wen you stand up and then bangs shut.
Shorton666 - 2 years ago
Over all the product was great when purchased but within under 12 months the MDF construction had started to delaminate at the rear of the seat. Unfortunately having lost the receipt there was nothing we could do about it so just brought a new one, but not MDF!