See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Curved end Base cabinet, (W)335mm
This 335mm wide curved end base cabinet comes in oak effect, includes 1 fixed shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Includes Fully adjustable legs & fixed shelf
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Complete this cabinet with an external base door - Suitable for use with Pack CV2
- Suitable for use with Pack CV2
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We've made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Carcass type||Curved end|
|Size||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
Drummer man - 4 years ago
We purchased this with several other base units and have also bought the door to go with it. As a pretty good DIYer I ordered the unit(s) from the kitchen guide supplied by B & Q. I have not fitted the units yet as they only arrived a few days ago. The build quality is excellent and the oak effect finish is superb - I cannot imagine a nearer finish to real oak. My only slight whinge is that the guide does make it clear that, when you fit the door, it does not take all the curved bit and the straight bit towards the wall leaving a gap about 25 cms wide and the hinge support strut exposed - this has to be filled with either a closer panel or a bottle rack closer. Of course this is not insurmountable but will need another trip to B & Q to find out which panel to order. The brochure / kitchen unit guide definitely needs improvement as it is very difficult to work out what is required.