See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Multi-drawer Base cabinet (W)800mm
This 800mm wide multi-drawer base cabinet comes in oak effect and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with 800mm wide drawer fronts - Suitable for use with Pack T
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- At B&Q we're always looking for ways to help our customers, so for our new Cooke & Lewis multi-drawer cabinets we've pre-drilled the holes, so you don't have to. Now all you have to do is choose the storage system or drawer box that works best for you.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Sizes||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
|Colour description||Oak effect|
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Drawer boxes and matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Cheap as chips!!!!
TTTONY - 3 years ago
First one arrived damaged.the second one arrived having a HARDBOARD BACK. This was the only cabinet out of 10 I had ordered that arrived with this completely useless back!!!!!! Back to the 80s poor quality