See more Cabinet Units
This 625mm wide corner tall wall cabinet comes in oak effect, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Matching door end panels available separately
- Includes Adjustable wall hanging brackets & adjustable shelves
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||2|
Terrible build quality
dazmilko - 1 month ago
This cabinet is terrible don’t buy it
It’s a nightmare to fix it your walls are slightly out.
Comes a part when trying to pull it in flush
Better to use two cabinets and a corner post.
First part went together ok then the second bit was a nightmare it was higher than the other when screwed together
Took a part 3 times still same
Made it work in the end but disappointed with it
Dreadful quality and design
johnbif - 2 years ago
Cooke and Lewis cabinet used to be well made with solid backs and strong construction. These cabinets are now terrible quality with very poor flimsy design (completely different to previous variant) . ABSOLUTELY AVOID.
AVOID AT ALL COST!
OddJob66 - 3 years ago
Comparing the latest units to those from just a few years ago the new units are terrible. The metal peg locking system simply doesn't work at all and the units start to come apart as soon as they are made up. The top and bottom are actually in two pieces and pull apart if your corners are greater than 90 degrees.
Tool box - 3 years ago
Have just bought a new Cooke and Lewis kitchen ,at the moment I wish I had never seen it edges peeling off had to re glue.fixings very poor,bits missing,edges not finished properly