See more Cabinet Units
This 335mm wide curved end tall wall cabinet comes in oak effect, includes 2 fixed shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Matching door end panels available separately
- Includes Fixed shelves
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Carcass type||Curved end|
Poor design with bits missing
John R - 2 years ago
I bought 2 of these to add to a oak effect kitchen, but BEWARE they have bits missing.
The cabinet is 335mm wide - not 300mm as a standard cupboard - but no problems
BUT THE FRONT TO BACK depth is only 305mm but all other cupboards with doors are 315mm - so where is the missing 10mm? Well if you look at the picture there are 4 holes in the FRONT of the cabinet, where it says insert fixing lugs. So you fit cabinet together and lo and behold there are 4 lugs sticking 10mm out the front looking awful with NOTHING to fix them two - would seem there should be a 10mm wooden strip to cover the holes - and - make same depth as rest.......but not in either box, so can not use. No idea why 10mm short, nor needed parts not included and BIG problem as shorter than other cabinets and now with fixtures sticking out the front....because that was the first thing to do in the instructions.
AWFUL design, UNUSEABLE AS THEY ARE and no instructions/help as to why piece missing!